Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
4 C's Centers Links
CCSU ML 428
Creating Content-Based Units
Links for Assessment
Links for Curriculum
Links for Instruction
Links for Technology
Program Advocacy Articles
Reading and Listening
Staying in the Target Language
Units for K-10
Add "All Pages"
Here are some activities you can do with your students on Summer Travel Trips. These examples are for Japan, but feel free to change them for your lan
guage. Read an explanation of each of these in the Presidents' Message of the May Newsletter of the American Association of Teachers of Japanese at
Find Someone Who Bingo.pptx
Get the Picture Scavenger Hunt.pptx
Require students to use their phones, iPods, etc. to record themselves having authentic conversations that they will hand it/send to you. Here is a sample list of what you could ask students to record:
1. You introducing yourself to someone.
2. You talking about your family with someone.
3. You discussing foods and/or the foods you are eating with someone.
4. You ordering in a restaurant.
5. You discussing your hobbies with someone.
6. You learning about a famous site that you are visiting, and asking questions in the target language to your guide/friend, etc.
7. You discussing what train to take with someone (or asking someone for help).
8. You discussing a more difficult topic, such as politics, the environment, or a piece of art with someone.
Self Guided Project.pptx
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"